Thursday, May 7, 2015

When The Vision God Gave You Procrastinates

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." Habakkuk 2:2-3 KJV

I remember being a teenager in high school anxiously waiting for graduation day. I had a vision of going to college and being successful. I had visions of having a big family. The journey to get to the vision I had when I was a teenager did not pan out as smoothly as I hoped. I became pregnant at eighteen, married at twenty-one, had another baby at twenty-two, divorced at twenty-three. At this point in my life I'm looking to God like what happened to that vision? I got depressed and thought my life was over to the point of trying to kill myself.

But God's love rescued me. He told me my life is not over and to call to Him for my life to turn around. I did. I surrendered my life and started to see the vision that He told me when I was a teenager to unfold. I received God's love and His promises came to pass. The journey that I went through before I had that vision was meant to destroy me but because I called to Jesus my life turned around. It didn't take me having ceremonies, jumping up and down or some other strange ritual. I laid on my living room floor and said "Jesus!" Immediately I felt His presence and peace. All it took for me to get off that floor was one touch from Him.

I am writing this blog for those of you who are discouraged. God has given you a vision but it seems like it is taking forever for that vision to come to pass. Everything in your life is not leading you to the path of that vision but do not give up. The thing that God has for you, is for you. Seek God for the changes that you need to make to start moving toward that vision; Or God may not need you to make any changes but just call on Him; Or God is taking you through a process to strengthen you for that vision. He is not going to give you anything to hurt you. If God feels like you are not ready for the vision to come to pass He is not going to give it you. He could be just teaching you patience and endurance. Whatever the reason for the delay, know that God loves you and He is in control, He is not a God who lies, therefore your vision is going to happen.



No comments:

Be Thankful

The light bulb has finally cut on which is why I am able to write this blog. The things I understand and have been delivered from are what...