Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Food Commercials Drive Me Crazy

I am writing this blog to vent because this is my weakness. Tuesday night is my favorite television night. I watch the Biggest Loser then TiVo Lost. After the Biggest Loser goes off I watch Lost. Both shows were very good. The Biggest Loser always gets me motivated to exercise. Sometimes I will start doing jumping jacks or sit ups because I am that motivated. However, what is very tempting and not motivating are those yummy looking food commercials. OH MY GOODNESS! My stomach growls at every commercial and it so tempting to run in the kitchen to grab any food I can find. Sometimes I have the urge to run out and buy something after seeing the mouth watering food in a commercial. And I am not ashamed to admit I have done that with cinnamon rolls. I sure did!
Did you know that 80% of commercials is on food? And health experts wonder why America is so over weight. For example, watch Nickelodeon with your kids and count the food commercials. More then half of the commercials will be about food.
How do we stop this madness! It is driving me crazy! Do we stop watching television at night? Help women, lets come together and figure this one out.

No comments:

Be Thankful

The light bulb has finally cut on which is why I am able to write this blog. The things I understand and have been delivered from are what...