Thursday, April 9, 2015

How to get Joy?

  It was on heart to write about joy for this post. Joy is often confused with happiness. Happiness is an emotion that can come and go. Joy is a supernatural characteristic that comes from knowing God. It is the character God puts in us to make us unshakeable, worry free people. 

For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord. Hear my voice when I call, Lord; be merciful to me and answer me. – Psalm 27:5-7 (NIV).

The previous scriptures were written by David, who was basically working for a horrible boss. His boss was really jealous of him because David was destined to be greater than him. Even though David was dealing with all this, he knew God, therefore he still praised and had joy. 

I was searching for information about God not giving us more than we can bare but I found some surprising opinions. People were saying God gives us more than we can bare. God isn't going to give us more than we can bare because when we are in Him, we can bare anything. If you are dealing with any kind of stress, pray to God. If nothing seems to happen right away, keep praising God. Thank Him in advance for making away out of no way. Stay in God and He will fill you with joy. The joy gives different perspective of the problem that will allow you to bare all things.


No comments:

Be Thankful

The light bulb has finally cut on which is why I am able to write this blog. The things I understand and have been delivered from are what...