Friday, December 3, 2010

Successful Women Motivate Successful Women

Today I was out and about running errands when I ran into a very pretty woman. Her make-up, hair and clothes were beautiful. Before when I would see a woman who seemed like she had it all together I would covet then start to feel bad about myself. Now I see myself different. I compliment and sometimes ask for advice like where did they get a nice jacket from. Anyway, back to the woman I saw, I complimented her make-up because I promise it looked like she had it done by a professional. She was so excited and surprised. You would have thought I had given her a million dollars. That compliment made her day, especially to hear it from another beautiful woman, myself.

I told that story to say we as women have got to start lifting each other up. There is so much hate, covetousness, and jealousy going on between women these days. It has got to stop! We are all different and we each have something the other may need. It is time to lift each other up and help.

Now I am not saying we all have to be best friends with everybody but do not feel bad about yourself when you see someone with better stuff. We don't know what they went through to get the nice stuff. Plus, they still might be going through something even with the nice stuff. When I say stuff I mean anything from man to nice jewelry.

What if I had hated on that lady and not opened my mouth? Her spirits would not have been lifted and her day would probably have gotten worse. I helped boost someones confidence instead of tear it down by hating on her. I also boosted my confidence by opening my mouth to say something and it felt good to help someone else feel better.

Remember that lifting each other up and treating each other kindly is a good way to receive the same thing. We should treat each other the way we want to be treated.

No comments:

Be Thankful

The light bulb has finally cut on which is why I am able to write this blog. The things I understand and have been delivered from are what...