Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Healthy Leads to Healing: My Testimony

Allergies have always hindered me from enjoying this beautiful earth. I enjoy doing things outside but my allergies were always a thorn on my side. I would always have to carry around tissue, which was gross. I could not go anywhere with it. I depended on tissue like it was a million dollars. Not only was the tissue annoying but I talked like I was an operator 24/7. I had to take medicine every night just to breath. The medicine would make me so tired the next day as well as dehydrated. I would be miserable at job only to restart the cycle over again. I went to an allergist who said I was allergic to everything that grows. I started getting allergy shots but those were horrible. Getting stuck twice a week on my lunch break was not how I wanted to spend the next two years of my life. After two months of no improvement I stopped doing the shots. I began to pray and read scriptures on healing. I received peace that God was going to heal me. However I did not change my bad, unhealthy habits. I was not working out, I was not eating healthy nor was I taking vitamins. I was praying and believing but there was more God wanted me to do. I had to do my part. I began to workout and eat healthier. I stood on God's promist that I was going to be healed. I kept pushing to take care of my self. Slowly but surely I saw my health improve. Now I can say I am health and healed byt the grace of God. If you are looking for healing believe and receive that God is a healer. You also must take care of yourself. Be healthy spiritually and physically. The two combined will lead to a health lifestyle. TOMS Shoes

No comments:

Be Thankful

The light bulb has finally cut on which is why I am able to write this blog. The things I understand and have been delivered from are what...