Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Man With Vision

My husband and I love to laugh together. We often go out have a great time with friends or a date night to ourselves. We love to enjoy life.

A part of enjoying life is talking to each other about deep thoughts also. We spend time talking about God and ministering to each other. He ministers to me most of the time and I listen. We attend church together, 98% of the time the Pastor will say what my husband and I talk about somewhere in his message. I love it when that happens. It is God showing us that our life up with God's will. It is confirmation from God letting us know we are on the right track.

Single ladies when choosing a mate make sure that it is someone who lines up with what you believe. You will have to submit to him. Submit does not mean you are a slave but as a married woman you will come under his vision. If he does not have a vision or you do not agree with his then do not marry. There is someone out there you can line up with.

Single men,create a vision for yourself, for your life. When you find your soul mate she will know that she can follow you because of your vision. If you do not have a vision for your life then get one. Without a vision there is no success and a spouse will have a difficult time submitting to you.

No comments:

Be Thankful

The light bulb has finally cut on which is why I am able to write this blog. The things I understand and have been delivered from are what...